Roster Book Fundraiser
Last week to turn in your Roster Book Shout out to your player/cheerleader! Due 9/9/14!!!
Football Socks $5/pair
To avoid the wrong shade of orange, please buy them at the concession stand for $5/pair
Picture Day September 14th - Forms to go out this week
Peeweeâ€™s: 10:30am; Jr Cheerleaderâ€™s: 11am; Jr Football: 11:30am; Sr Cheerleaderâ€™s: 12pm; Sr Football: 12:30pm
Cheerleader NewsPosted September 11, 2014
- Cheer practice next week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5-7:30pm
Seniors - team newsPosted September 11, 2014
- Practices for next week are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5-8pm
Juniors - team newsPosted September 11, 2014
9/11/14 - CHANGEIN PRACTICE TIME THIS WEEK!!! Please Read
- Practices for this week are Wednesday and Thursday from 5-7:30pm and Saturday 9-11am.
- Practices for next week are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 5-7:30pm
- Calling all parents: Coach Marty & Justin could use some parent help during practices, please consider volunteering, especially if you are already going to be at the field during practice anyways. He can always use help holding bags, running drills or even keeping the kids engaged while he focuses on another group. He will find a spot for you to help - so please considering helping out our Junior Team.
PeeWee - team newsPosted September 11, 2014
- Practices for next week are Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday from 5-8pm
Calendar Raffle stubs & money due 9/19/14Posted September 5, 2014
Please turn in your calendar raffle stubs and the $50 to an officer by September 19th. See an officer if you need more calendars.
Anyone wanting to place and ad can contact any Officer, Board member, player or cheerleader for a form. They must be submitted no later than August 15th along with the wording, picture, business card, or advertisement that you would like included.
-$25 for Shout outs for players/cheerleaders for a 100 character message. A picture can be added for an additional $10
-$25 for Business Card size advertisements.
-$50 for 1/4 page size advertisement.
-$75 for 1/2 page size advertisement.
-$100 for full page advertisement.
FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRINTING under our Registration Forms/Misc Forms link
***Water/Snack parents: If anyone wants to volunteer for this let me know. We have 5 teams, 3 football & 2 cheerleader. Any parents that would like to volunteer to bring a healthy snack please let me know. If you volunteer and are unable to get snacks to all three games, we will pick them up so that all the teams have their snacks. The kids love this so far, let’s keep it going. Lauri (413)335-2174 or firstname.lastname@example.org***
We have exciting news this year!! Due to the fantastic efforts of some of our Coaches and the generosity of the O'Connell Company and Richard Huntley & Sons we are purchasing new uniforms for both football players and Cheerleaders. Also after polling parents and our board members voting, we are changing our colors to Orange, White & Black and we now have a new logo to match. Our football players will continue to have their last names on their jersey's and keep them at the end of the season. We also have purchased new state of the art helmets for our Seniors with the intention of purchasing Junior's next year and PeeWee's the year after, of course this is always dependent on fund raising.
So come one, come all, bring your friends & family that want to play or cheer & lets make this year our very best for the Belchertown Granby Eagles Youth Football Organization!!!
Check out the links below for more information on the Xenith X2 Helmets we are purchasing this year.